THE FRITZLER CORN MAZE FEATURES/ATTRACTIONS
This popular Weld County destination has been providing fun fall activities for people of all ages since the fall of 2000. The attractions include the massive corn maze, barrel train ride, ATV mini roller coaster, pumpkin cannons, pillow jumps, pedal go karts, paintball buses, corn box, live pig races and a giant slide. Its main attraction is the corn maze which has a special theme each year. It opens on September 16th for the 2017 season.
Fritzler’s corn maze also features the Pumpkin Patch and Scream Acres. The Pumpkin Patch mainly exhibits U-pick pumpkins that visitors can purchase by the pound. Visitors can also buy a number of other fall decorating items. Scream Acres is a haunted house type maze filled with outdoor props that makes for a scary experience. It is set to open on September 29th for the 2017 season.
UPCOMING Fritzler’s Corn Maze EVENTS
Fritzler’s corn maze will host the Hops n’ Husks beer festival on September 16th. The event will be open from 1 pm to 6 pm.The maze’s last event was the successful Breckenfritz family-oriented Festival that was held on August 12th this year.
Hops n’ Husks will be held at Fritzler Farms. The event will feature craft beer sampling, fair-style delicacies, live music, hill slide, hay climb, human-size foosball, corn holes, corn mazes, beer pong, pumpkin cannons and go carts. It will be the first ever beer festival held at Fritzler Farm.
THE CORN MAZE DESIGNS
An interesting aspect of the Fritzler Corn Maze is the fact that it features different designs each year. The designs always have some meaning to them. The Corn Maze attraction has not yet revealed its design for 2017 yet. Below are some of the notable designs throughout the years:
- 2000 – The design featured the new Denver Broncos logo. The fritzlers had been long time Denver Broncos fans and
they sought to show appreciation for the team with this design.
- 2002 – The design featured the words “The USA” in dedication to the lives lost during the September 11 terrorist
- 2004 – The design featured US Marines in WW2 raising the American flag. It was dedicated to the efforts of the
United States Military troops.
- 2005 – The design was a tribute to Elvis Presley and Ray Charles. The two musicians influenced American music during
their times. Their effect is still felt today.
- 2008 – The design was a tribute to Glen Fritzler’s parents. They have been instrumental in the development of the
- 2010 – The design was a tribute to the United States armed forces. A member of the Fritzler family enlisted with the
US army that year.
- 2012 – The design featured renowned Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning. It was dedicated to his many
accomplishment for the club.
- 2013 – The design featured a bald eagle crying. It was a tribute to the victims of the disastrous Colorado floods.
- 2014 – The design was a tribute to everyday heroes such as police officers, firefighters, military, scientists and
- 2016 – The design was a dedication to Denver Broncos, who won the super bowl 50.